Join us on LinkedIn!
Yes – you can be part of the latest marine finance industry discussions and receive announcements from the NMBA regarding industry news and events.
If you have not already visited or joined NMBA's group site on LinkedIn, then you are missing out on the very latest regarding recreational marine lending and the marine industry economy. NMBA on LinkedIn is a free service that is very easy to join.
Why join NMBA on LinkedIn?
- Elevate your business and professional profile
- Improve your personal and industry knowledge
- Develop new and important relationships with industry peers
- Stay in touch with current marine finance industry peers and associates
- Topics and discussions provide strategic value to your business - whether you are a banker, lender or professional with direct or indirect interests in the marine finance industry
- Participation is easy
Here’s how you can join:
- Already a member of LinkedIn?
- Search for NMBA under “groups” and simply hit the "join" button
- Use this link - http://www.linkedin.com/groups and find National Marine Bankers Association in the directory
- New to LinkedIn?
- Go to www.linkedin.com and join by creating your own profile
- Once you have done this, search for NMBA as stated above
NMBA on LinkedIn group rules:
- Discussion content must be beneficial to boat loans and marine finance topics
- Discussion content must be beneficial NMBA on LinkedIn group members
- Discussion content examples include
- Consumer boat loans
- Associated operational components of marine financing
- Commercial floor plan loans
- Marina financing
- Any marine related banking/financing/associate partner topics